Friday, May 23, 2014

Favorites 5-22

What a great week we had! Wonderful weather and some great play dates and get togethers with friends! Here are some favorites snaps from the week. 

1. Elliot and I ran into a fire truck tour on the street near our house. If the line to take pictures would have been shorter, I would have put E in the driver seat and got some pics. But this one will just have to do.
 2. While I was running last weekend, there was a band playing along the trail. It's hard to see, but they are on the left. It was fun to see so I had to snap a pic :)
3. As I said above Elliot and I have been outside all week. The kid has been loving it! He has been loving going to the parks with us and with his little buddies.

Driving around the baby park

Swinging with his new friends Elizabeth and Eloise

All this play makes for one tired boy! He never sleeps in the stroller and he even transferred to his crib when we got home. 

Cruising some toys and sporting his baseball hat from Oma and Opa
4. Our first Dutch grilling experience.
Can't grill without a beer :)

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment