Friday, May 2, 2014

Favorites 5-2-14

Happy Friday! It's been awhile again since I've done a favorites post. Here are some of my favorites pictures and moments from the past couple weeks!

1. Sometimes you just have to let mess happen. He was the happiest little boy while pulling every single diaper out. Picking my battles :)


2. Who needs toys, when you have a grocery bag

3. Baby feet in the grass




4. Watching these 2 together is so funny.  Elliot always tries to hold Bente's hand, it's so sweet!

5. Last week I had a night out with 2 of my girlfriends, Melissa and Daina. We all got manicures and then booked our girls weekend trip to Copenhagen!!! We are going in the beginning of September for a weekend and I am so excited! As of right now, it will be the first time I am away from Elliot overnight. It's a good thing I have plenty of time to prepare myself. 

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment