Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Surprise!!

Last night I had plans to have dinner with my friend Melissa. I got to the restaurant a little bit before here and got a table when I see her walk saying surprise along with 4 of my other friends! I was so caught of guard and couldn't believe I had no idea! Brent helped coordinate with the ladies as well and he never let on to anything. It meant so much to me that they all took time out of there schedules to celebrate with me. We had a great time and they spoiled me with flowers, chocolates, a personalized coffee mug and a cookie jar!(i have been wanting a cute cookie jar for awhile). I feel so blessed to have met such a great group of ladies over here and know that they will be life long friends!

Amy, Lindsey, Sam, Melissa, Daina and myself. I am blaming how pale I look on the flash from the camera :) 

Such a sweet card

The girl on the coffee mug is meant to look like me

My new Dutch cookie jar(it already has cookies in it!) 

Great way to end a wonderful dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment