Monday, March 3, 2014

Favorties 2-28, just a bit late

I meant to post this last Friday but never get around to it! So here are some favorites from last week!

1. One of my favorites is a dinner I made on Monday night. The homemade mac and cheese was amazing! I have been trying for awhile to get the sauce just right and i think I finally made a perfect one. I had to round it out with a salad so I didn't feel so bad about the quantity of butter it took to make the sauce :)

2. The weather is another favorite(seriously!!) This week everyday(except yesterday) has been sunny and 55. Elliot and I have been going on lots of walks and with it being light out later it means I am getting to run when Brent gets home from work. All these sunny days means Elliot gets to wear his sunglasses again :) 


Loves his shades!

Beautiful park day with a side of cute baby 
3. Yesterday I watched my friend Daina's little girl while she had some dental work done. Thankfully, she and Elliot were both awesome and made watching a 3 month old and an almost 8 month old a breeze. 

Bente napping in the crib, Elliot napping on Mama

They were so great with each other! 



No comments:

Post a Comment