Friday, February 14, 2014

Favorites 2-14

Happy Valentines Day!! Here are some favorites moments from the week!

1. Brent left for MN yesterday(not a favorite) so we celebrated Valentines Day on Wednesday night with dinner after Elliot went to bed. He also left me a present that will help me get through my week of single parenting.
Wine, Chocolate and coffee he knows me so well!

2. Elliot and I went with my friend Daina to a new to us tea house on Tuesday. It was such a nice place and really accommodating to us with babies. It is one of the few places I have been to in the Netherlands where finding room for the stroller was no problem.
Elliot and Bente


3. Watching these 2 play together is so awesome. Seeing Brent as a dad is just amazing and these two are always making me smile. 

4. 2 things about this picture. 1st one, I am going to be so sad when Elliot outgrows this hat. It is so cute on him! 2nd one, I am going to be so sad when he outgrows the Ergo carrier. I love when he falls asleep in it and we can just walk around snuggling. 

5. Elliot has been moving all over the place! Everyday he gets stronger with crawling and gets more adventurous. Last night he crawled himself into his little toy cubby and just laid there and played. It was hilarious!


Have a great weekend!

Mindy








No comments:

Post a Comment