Friday, January 24, 2014

Favorites

Here are some of my favorite moments/events from the week

1. Tuesday night during Elliot's bath, he was hilarious the entire time "talking" to his duck and then chewing on it. Seriously, Brent and I couldn't stop laughing. Then after the bath when he was wrapped up in his ducky towel he continued his antics. We got a couple pictures that show his silliness.

Kid loves his bath

Squawking and giggling
2. Elliot ha6 his 6 month check up on Tuesday right during the middle of his afternoon nap(not a favorite). He was so tired when we got home that when I took him out of the stroller he laid his head on my shoulder and fell asleep. I probably should have laid him in his crib, but I didn't. I know that he won't always want to snuggle and sleep on me so any chance I get I am taking it :) 


3. We had an afternoon get together with some of our friends last Saturday. Since 2 of us have babies we all got together at 3 and were home by 7 for Elliot's bedtime :) Elliot was eyeing up the bacon covered dates, soon little buddy, soon. 

4. Brent and I have been making an effort to spend time together when Elliot goes to bed. It is super easy for both of us to get caught up doing other things (work, house stuff or just on our computers). One night this week we waited to make and have dinner until Elliot went to sleep. It was nice to have conversations without any distractions. Definitely something we need to do more often!


Have a great Friday!










No comments:

Post a Comment