Friday, January 31, 2014

Favorites 1-31

So many good times this week, which means lots of favorites so I'll get right into it!

1. Sunday we went to our friends Tom and Amy's house for a get together.We always have so much fun when we hang out with them. It is so great to watch Elliot interact with all 3 of their kids! We are sure going to miss them when they move back to MN in May!!
Old picture of Elliot and Holly(from November)
2. I am loving that we have had weekly play dates with 2 of my friends every week since we have been back from MN. It is so nice having something multiple days a week to look forward to and break up the days.

3. The weather here this week has been not typical winter weather. Elliot and I were able to get out on long walks everyday this week. Some walks he was in the carrier and some in the stroller but it always felt so good to get outside.
Coffee, shopping bags and a walk through the park
4. The following cookie was seriously one of my favorite parts of the week. It was fresh out of the oven at a local coffee place by us. Yes, I ate some before I took the picture. It was so worth each delicious buttery calorie!


5. Elliot sucking his toes. This is just something he started this week and it is hilarious. It is always his left big toe and he doesn't just bite on it he sucks on it super loud!


6. We are going out of town this weekend for our anniversary and I am super excited! Hoping we have some nice weather!!

Have a good Friday!






No comments:

Post a Comment