Saturday, September 7, 2013

Recent Visitors

We've been pretty busy over here the past 3 weeks with visitors.  In early August my sister Missy came to visit for a week.  3 days of her trip overlapped with Brent's work trip back to Minnesota so it was nice to have her here so I wouldn't be alone for as long.  We of course got a lot of pictures of Elliot but only a few with us in them
It was so great having Missy here to spend time with us and also for me to ask every 
question possible :)  Elliot loved his Auntie snuggles!

 And I have to show one of the adorable outfits Missy brought for E

Last weekend my good friend Jenna and her husband Bobby came to see us on one leg of their European trip.  Again we had a big time picture fail and managed not to get a pic of all of us
Elliot's first trip to an Irish pub



Jenna, Elliot and I at lunch in Amsterdam
We had a lot of fun with Jenna and Bobby here.  We had a picnic in the park one night and spent the next day walking around Amsterdam.  Thanks for visiting!

We are gearing up for Brent's parent to come see us next week and we'll be much better about pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment