Tuesday, June 11, 2013

iPhone Pics

What's been going on lately via my iPhone 

My treats that Brent brought me back from Italy. Yes, the orange one is opened.  No, I couldn't wait to try it until after I took the picture


On our way to Den Haag we saw this man driving with his old pipe in his old Volkswagen.  It seemed picture worthy

Best feeling is having my feet in the sand on a warm day

The only mustache Brent will ever have :)

This has been a regular occurrence, Italian lemon cake flavor with Italian chocolate cookie flavor...Amazing! Come visit  I will buy you one :)

Picnic dinner in the park.  The weather has been wonderful here so there have been many lunches and dinners in the park


Tried getting a shadow shot of the belly- didn't work the best!

The crib is up!! For right now it is in our room since my mom is visiting shortly after baby is born and I don't think she wants a newborn in the room with her :) (the beautiful quilt was made for baby by my sister in law Katie)



1 comment:

  1. Woohoo!!! Love the quilt! Thanks for the little blog feature :) I also love the out and about belly photos, you look gorgeous in the beach photos from your last post! I'm with ya on the ice cream, girl. Pretty sure I've eaten more ice cream in the last 4 months than I have in the last 4 years combined! Wish I could come visit and try that lemon cake one, yummmm!!!

    ReplyDelete