Sunday, June 30, 2013

38 Weeks

We are getting excited over here!! Less than 2 weeks until baby's due date!


Here is my shot from 10 weeks ago at 28 weeks
The shirt is a lot shorter on me now than it was then!

 I am still feeling pretty good! Sleeping is definitely a challenge but I am just getting used to that.  My sciatic is acting up again and my midwife told me the only fix is to have the baby...so lets go baby A!! 

In prepping for baby to come I decided to start practicing getting my carrier wrapped correctly.

Thankfully we have a monkey that subbed in for baby! Let me tell you it is hard to get the wrap right with a big belly!

My box of "goodies" from our insurance company.  As most of you know we are provided with a Kraamzorg(maternity nurse) in our home for 4-6 hours a day for 5 days after we get home from the hospital.  Because of this we get all of the items that they could possibly need while they are here checking on baby and I.  Speaking of the Kraamzorg, we had our agency visit this past week and they definitely do more that just check the 2 of us.  Apparently, when they come in the morning they will make breakfast if needed, lightly clean the house, do our laundry and prepare dinner so all we will have to do is put it in the oven.  I think I am going to like this Kraamzorg thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment