Wednesday, June 19, 2013

36 Weeks

We're getting close!!! 

That is one big belly! 

Not a whole lot is new for baby development wise.  Right now he/she is just growing.  I am feeling a little bit of relief in the rib area which must mean baby is slowly dropping.  As of this coming Saturday I will be 37 weeks which is considered Full term.  Obviously we want baby to stay in as long as necessary but it is nice to be at a point where he/she is developed and could be born safely if needed.  We installed the car seat this week so whenever baby is ready to come we are ready!

It has been pretty warm here the past few days(90's) and we don't have AC.  Needless to say I have been wanting a cold body of water to submerge myself in.  If only the canals were cleaner :) Other than that I'm still feeling pretty good.  I definitely get tired a lot easier from things than I did a week ago but I am trying to stay active and just know what my limits are.

Here is my picture from last week, belly is much bigger this week!


Have a good Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment