Wednesday, June 5, 2013

34 Weeks

Baby A is just over 34 weeks!


and just for fun here was me 11 weeks ago at 23 weeks
My how I have grown!!

He is or she is compared to a cantaloupe this week and weighs somewhere between 4 and 4 3/4 pounds.  Baby will be packing on the fat layers the next few weeks as he or she prepares for the outside world!
I am still feeling good.  Things are definitely getting a little harder to do than they were before but I can't complain too much.  Not sleeping a ton, but I guess I should get used to that :) 

We haven't picked up too many new baby things lately, but our friends just got back from a long holiday in Australia and brought Baby A a cute souvenir back

It fits in perfect with the travel stuff in baby's room!

I've also been working on getting baby's things organized and finding a place for everything.  Since there is no room for a dresser Ikea came to the rescue with an organizer for the closet
As you can see we have been taking advantage of the sales on diapers :) 

Less than 6 weeks to go!




No comments:

Post a Comment