Wednesday, May 22, 2013

32 Weeks

Baby is just over 32 weeks.  I can't believe how close we are getting to knowing if baby is a he or a she!
(not a great picture...Brent is out of town and I had to self time it :))

He or she is between 3 1/2-4 pounds and between 17-18 inches.  Baby is compared to the size of a honeydew this week.  He or she is definitely active throughout the day and I am feeling lots of hard nudges.

Baby's immune system is also developed now, which is a big milestone! Everything looked good during my 32 week appt.  Baby was very active and kept kicking my midwife's hand while she was measuring my stomach.  It gave her and I a good laugh.

Here is a 30 week picture from the front.  Still hanging pretty high and in my ribs

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment