Monday, February 25, 2013

Half Way There!!

We are at the half way mark!!! 20 more weeks and we will get to meet our little one!

I think I have officially popped!! 

Baby is a little over 20 weeks and is the length of a banana. 
At our 20 week appt baby's approximate weight was 350 grams(almost 12 ounces).  I am feeling little kicks from baby everyday and can't wait until they are strong enough for Brent to feel them too.

 Some of our favorites from our 20 week Ultrasound
Moving its mouth, baby kept both hands pretty close to the mouth through the whole ultrasound

Brent says Baby has some great legs for soccer- no pressure or anything :) 

Here is some comparison from my 19 week picture

Have a good week!

Mindy



2 comments:

  1. Oh what a cute little belly you have, Mindy! Can't wait to see it in person :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! I feel like it has grown so much since this picture-I can't imagine what it will look like in a few weeks!!

      Delete