Tuesday, January 22, 2013

BabyUpdate-15 weeks


Baby is just over 15 weeks and is the size of an avocado

I can't believe how fast the time has gone since we found out we were pregnant.  We found out at 5 weeks and that seems like it was just yesterday.  Thankfully most of the unappealing side affects of the 1st trimester have gone away and my energy level is starting to increase.  Although, I am thinking some of these food aversions are here to stay!

Brent and I have been very lucky and have been able to see Baby Anderson twice already!  Our most recent ultrasound we could see baby sucking on its fingers, which was so amazing! We are both already looking forward to our next ultrasound at 20 weeks.  We have also decided not to find out what we are having so bring on the guesses :) 

For comparison below is my picture at 13 weeks.  I am going to try and wear the same shirt every picture and hopefully it will make comparisons easier!

The start of a bump... or I just had a big breakfast :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment