Wednesday, October 17, 2012

MN Recap Part 2

One of the reasons we scheduled out trip home when we did was Brent was asked to be the best man in his good friend Andy's wedding on October 6th.  Brent and Andy have been friends since they were little boys and now own homes within 2 blocks of each other.  Needless to say, we were home less than 2 hours and we were already walking over there.  
Andy and Emily had their wedding in downtown St. Paul and although it was cold, still a beautiful day and wedding.  
At Barrio in between the ceremony and reception 

Brent and his friend Paul 

Me, Ana(Brent's friend Adam's wife) and Katie(Paul's wife) Can't wait to meet their new little one on our next trip home!

 Brent and Andy sporting their orange camo socks

 Me and the Bride

Blurry and only pic I got of the Bride and groom
Congrats Andy and Emily! We had a great time and wish you many, many years of happiness!!

The day after the wedding we had a get together with Brent's family.  It was so fun catching up with the Ladies while the men watched football.  It was a nice Sunday afternoon. I didn't manage a single picture though...Next time!

I also got to spend time an afternoon with the Kemper kids(my brother Pat and Kristin's kids) while we were home.  I can't believe how much all 3 of them have grown!
Self portrait with Keira and Quinn 

Owen, Keira and Quinn 

Keira and Quinn putting on a show with pumpkins for me :) 

 The day before I flew out Missy and I some last shopping for some things I needed before flying home.  This also meant I got to spend another day with Violet :)
 Making her smile

Such a sweet baby

We had such a great time in Minnesota! We were really busy and parts of the trip kind of feel like a blur.  We are looking forward to seeing everyone soon when we visit again for Thanksgiving! 

Happy Wednesday!

Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment