Thursday, October 11, 2012

Catch up!

So many things to catch up on from the last couple of weeks!  Brent and I just returned from 12 days in Minnesota!  We had such a good time and so much fun I will have to break it up into a few posts later this week.
The weekend before we left for Minnesota, was the 6 month mark for Brent and I living in Holland. Whoa!!! Where have the past 6 months gone!!  We have made so many memories here and enjoyed our time together and look forward to the rest of our time here.  One of the things that we both love about living here is biking everywhere.  So that weekend we decided to bike out into the countryside and enjoy the beautiful Fall weather. 
Kind of blurry, but people were taking horse and buggy rides through the woods 

Perfect picture 



 Bike shadows!

Look Mom, no hands!

Through the woods.  So as we are biking Brent asked if I would ever run this trail, I immediately started telling him all the bad things that could happen to me running in the woods alone.  His response, "you've seen too many episodes of Criminal Minds and Law and Order." :)


Our bike path was interrupted by cow crossing

We ended a great afternoon with a stop for some coffee.  Oh and that is water in the shot glass...I promise :)


Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment