Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Neighborhood Tour

I showed you the inside of our apartment here.  So I thought I would give you all a little tour of our neighborhood.  Brent and I live in the Wilhelmina park area of Utrecht, which is in Utrecht Oost or east Utrecht.  Let get started with the picture tour!

Brent and I outside of our Holland home

Our backyard garden/patio


Right outside of our kitchen.  All I see when I look out the windows is Hydrangeas.

Our street name right outside our place




I think I have mentioned that we live right across from a rosarium.  It has been beautiful the past few weeks.  We have a great view of it from our living room


Fountain in the Rosarium 

Instagram of the roses 




Rosarium from the other side

This is a huge tree right across from the Rosarium.  You can't see it in the picture but it has a purple hue  to it.  


Around the corner from our house is Wilhelmina Park.  Brent and I have enjoyed many walks through the park and just sitting on a bench relaxing.
Picnic in the park (not a great pic of the park!)

In June and July the exterior of the park was covered in these beautiful hydrangeas


I have been meaning to post these pictures for a couple months now and just haven't gotten to it!  Our surroundings may be changing soon as Brent and I are looking for a new apartment in Utrecht.  I will keep you posted on what we find!




No comments:

Post a Comment